Featured aircraft include:
- Gene Gavin’s 11ft wingspan 1/3rd scale scratch-built Fokker E.II Eindecker
- Danny Diaz’s Skymaster twin-turbine JetCat P160SX powered Grumman F-14 Tomcat in the colours of US Navy VF-84 'Jolly Rogers'. It features operating leading edge slats, flaps, spoilers, air brakes, retracts, tail hook, canopy and wing sweep.
- Precise aerobatics with Thomas Gapski’s AeroPlus RC Extra EA-330
- Paul Curry’s 82" span Skyshark Curtiss P-40N Warhawk
- Max Moxey’s all-electric scratch-built 1/6th scale Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress
- Mike Bost’s ECOMRC 1/4 scale PT-17 Stearman 450
- Matt Kozub’s JetCat P180 turbine powered Fox 50% scale aerobatic glider
- Gotz Vogelsang’s Delro Medelltechnik Wedell-Williams Turner W4X, a 1930's development of the highly successful W44 air racing design that was never actually built.
- Spectacular formation aerobatics by PowerBox Team - Ralph Loseman and Enrico Thaeter - with two twin-turbine thrust vectoring Sukhoi Su-30’s
We also have the conclusion of the 8 year Joe Nall Valkyrie project. Plus fantastic inflight footage from several planes. You’ll also join us for highlights of the biggest barbecue in R/C Model Aviation. The producers of this program would like to thank Pat and Mary Lou Hartness, Mike Gregory and Bob Sadler, as well as all the members of the Confederate Air Farce for their assistance during the production of this program.
Fun, Fellowship, Hospitality and Airplanes! What more could you ask for?